Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Another year

another year gone, another year coming (yiu, bullshit, lung talk.)

this year, 1st time in my life, i changed 2 jobs. from samsung to honda, from honda to conforer and public mutual.

this year, 1st time in my life, i'm waiting my 1st baby deliver.

this year, 1st time in my life, i celebrated my 1st year wedding anniversary.

this year, 1st time in my life, i operating an office.

this year, 1st time in my life, i work for myself, for my own future.

this year, 1st time in my life, i get to know, friendship is so much important in my life.

from my deeper of my heart, thanks to friends who keep supporting me and never give up with me. and thanks to those who give me chance to learn and growth.

in the coming near year, ampuan maaf, ribu ribu ampuan for the past that i'd purposely hurt u...(hahahahah), and wish u all MERRY CHRISTMAS and happy new properous year. may the lord always be with u.

goodbye 2006, welcome 2007.

3 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Steven Tan said...

u forgot 1st time "in love" with Ah Ming in our party...wahhahaha

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Konbawa.

Time does fly by very quicky. It's now the end of the year. And it's time for us to reflect on ourselves on the things which we have done and not done.

Let's GANBATEH for the years ahead.

HAI. 2007, BAAANNZZAAIII

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jia you, peng you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home